Teacher - Student Funny Jokes Series 01

Teacher - Student Funny Jokes Series 01
Teacher: If I give you two hamsters and two hamsters and another two hamsters, how many hamsters have you got?
Susan: Seven!

Teacher: No, listen carefully again. If I give you two hamsters and two hamsters and another two hamsters, how many hamsters have you got?
Susan: Seven!

Teacher: Let's try this another way. If I give you two strawberries and two strawberries and another two strawberries, how many apples have you got?
Susan: Six.

Teacher: Good. Now if I give you two hamsters and two hamsters and another two hamsters, how many hamsters have you got?
Susan: Seven!

Teacher: How on earth do you work out that three lots of two hamsters is seven?
Susan: I've already got one hamster at home now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment